Monday 16 January 2012

Revamped Design/New Features

As you notice, I've redesigned the site. There are now 3 sections you can access, all with different content.
Ty's Blog will remain the fitness article portion of the site, the one's you will also see on http://totalfitnessexperience.com
The new additions are 14-Day BodyBuilder where I will be posting every second day. The posts will be of a workout and nutritional plan for beginner bodybuilders to follow to help them in getting started in the sport.  It will be as detailed as I can make it. Possibly with downloadable content.
The 3rd section will be the Me, Myself and, I section where I will be posting on my own clock, about whatever I want. To give myself a break from the formalities of articles. I will likely to post about sports so if that's your thing head there.

I designed the banners, let me know what you think of those, or suggestions. You will be able to access any of the 3 areas from any of the areas, the links are below the banners.

Another new feature is the "follow by email". Just type your email and you will be notified as soon as new posts are up. You need to sign up for each individually, so if you only want to follow the 14 Day blog, you can, same with the other 2 sections.

I'd like some feedback on if you like this design better. All feedback welcome (even trolls).

Tyler Pritchard
CanFit Pro P.T.S.
tylerrpritchard@gmail.com

1 comment: